Get free legal help for your business
Ventures partners with Wayfind Legal to host monthly legal clinics for Ventures’ entrepreneurs enrolled in Specialized Services. Meet with an attorney to address questions related to leasing, staffing, copyrights, contracts, and anything else you need to move your business forward. At the end of the session with your attorney, you’ll have answers to your legal questions or advice on next steps for your business.
- Monthly clinics
- 45-minute time slots
- Professional attorneys, offering their services for free
- Starting your business
- Legal entity and incorporation (Sole Proprietorship, Partnership, LLC, etc.)
- Employment law (employees vs. contractors, etc)
- Intellectual property (name, logo)
- Attended an Orientation. (Haven’t done it yet? Learn how to get started)
- Graduated from the Business Basics Course
- Met with a Ventures Business Coach and enrolled in Specialized Services
Schedule a Meeting
- Use your Specialized Services password you received from your business coach to access the registration page. Please note that these sessions are for small business purposes only.