Special Topic Workshops
Expand your knowledge
Access more information through workshops
Ventures offers special one-time or seasonal workshops on topics that range from self-employment tax preparation to payment processing systems. Check back regularly for more info.
These workshops are typically one-session classes that last for 2-3 hours. At the end of each workshop, you’ll have a better understanding of the topic at hand, and have a list of contacts or resources you can draw from if you need more information.
Special workshop topics may include:
- Self-employment tax preparation
- Retail store readiness
- Wholesaling your product
- Creating a powerful pitch
- Prepping for the Seattle Gift Show
- And more
- Attended an Orientation. (Haven’t done it yet? Learn how to get started)
- Graduated from the Business Basics Course
- Met with a Ventures Business Coach and enrolled in Specialized Services
- Varies per workshop
- Use your Specialized Services password you received from your business coach to access the registration page.