Packaged Food Course
Learn more about packaging food
Through this seven-session course, you will receive specialized training on all aspects of the packaged food industry, like to how to strategically produce, label, and sell your food product.
Join peers, industry experts, and buyers to learn how to prepare your product for new markets and sales channels.
At the end of the course, you’ll walk away with:
- A Ventures Course Workbook full of exercises, resources, and information
- Knowledge and skills you need to manage your packaged food business
- Exposure to a panel of industry experts and specialty buyers who may be interested in your product
- A community of peer and professional support you can call on for help as your business grows
- Facility requirements of home-based operations, shared spaces, etc.
- Packaging requirements, labeling, and nutrition facts
- Food safety and shelf life
- Branding, messaging, and marketing
- Co-packing operations
- Distribution channels
- Costing, pricing, margins, and batching
- Wholesale vs. retail strategies
- Attended an Orientation. (Haven’t done it yet? Learn how to get started)
- Graduated from the Business Basics Course
- Met with a Ventures Business Coach and enrolled in Specialized Services
- Use your Specialized Services password you received from your business coach to sign-up to get notified when this course is available