Are you ready for business? The first step to join our programs is to attend an Orientation.
Ready to launch or grow your business?
Join us at Orientation to learn more about Ventures’ small business programs. You will receive an overview of our course offerings, capital products, incubators, and resources. Afterward, you will have the opportunity to apply for our cornerstone eight-week Business Basics Course that teaches you the fundamental principles of running a business. Ventures hosts Orientations in South Seattle and in the Puget Sound area throughout the year.
- Overview of Ventures’ programs and services
- Community resources available to help you grow your business
- Networking with other business owners
- You meet our income guidelines
- You have one focused for-profit business idea
- You have experience or training that relates to the business you want to open
- You are 18 or older
Register for a free Orientation
Space is limited – attendance at Orientation does not guarantee acceptance into the Business Basics Course.
All Spring Orientations will be held online.
- Wednesday, March 31, 6:00-7:30 pm – Virtual, open to all in the Puget Sound region
- Thursday, April 8, 6:00 – 7:30 pm – Virtual, for Snohomish County Residents Only
Inscríbase para una Orientación
Aviso: ¡Cupo disponible en el curso en español!