Are you ready for business? The first step to join our programs is to attend an Orientation.
Ready to launch or grow your business?
Join us at Orientation to learn more about Ventures’ small business programs. You will receive an overview of our course offerings, capital products, incubators, and resources. Afterward, you will have the opportunity to apply for our cornerstone eight-week Business Basics Course that teaches you the fundamental principles of running a business. Ventures hosts Orientations in South Seattle and in the Puget Sound area throughout the year.
- Overview of Ventures’ programs and services
- Community resources available to help you grow your business
- Networking with other business owners
- You meet our income guidelines
- You have one focused for-profit business idea
- You have experience or training that relates to the business you want to open
- You are 18 or older
Register for a free Orientation
Space is limited – attendance at Orientation does not guarantee acceptance into the Business Basics Course.
All Fall Orientations will be held online.
- Register here for orientation on Thursday, September 9, from 6:00-7:30 pm
- Register here for orientation on Wednesday, September 15, from 6:00-7:30 pm (priority to this course is given to Snohomish County residents)
Inscríbase para una Orientación
Aviso: ¡Cupo disponible en el curso en español
Desafortunadamente, hemos tomado la decisión de cancelar el Curso básico de negocios en español para el otoño del 2021. La decisión fue tomada en base a las tendencias de inscripción, las cuales no han sido suficientes para poder ofrecer con el curso.