Are you ready for business? The first step to join our programs is to attend an Orientation.
Ready to launch or grow your business?
Join us at Orientation to learn more about Ventures’ small business programs. You will receive an overview of our course offerings, capital products, incubators, and resources. Afterwards, you will have the opportunity to apply for our cornerstone eight-week Business Basics Course that teaches you the fundamental principles of running a business.
- Overview of Ventures’ programs and services
- Community resources available to help you grow your business
- Networking with other business owners
- You meet our income guidelines
- You have one focused for-profit business idea
- You have experience or training that relates to the business you want to open
- You are 18 or older
Register for a free Orientation
You are welcome to print and complete the Business Basics Course application at home to bring to the Orientation. Paper applications will be available at Orientation.
*Space is limited – attendance at Orientation does not guarantee acceptance into the Business Basics Course.
Inscríbase para una Orientación
Aviso: ¡Cupo disponible en el curso en español!