Ventures will be selecting a tenant based upon the following criteria:
Project and Location
The retail space is located at the Jackson Apartments Project, 2401 South Jackson Street, Seattle, Washington, in the pavilion space known as Retail 5, consisting of approximately 520 rentable square feet (RSF) fronting South Jackson Street between 23rd Avenue South and 24th Avenue South, together with Tenant’s Proportionate Share of Common Areas (including loading areas). The address of the retail space is 2315 South Jackson Street.
Rent and Operation Details
Ventures will be the primary leaseholder, and the clients’ role will be that of a subtenant and will make payments to Ventures. For first six months of the sublease subtenant will have their rent waived but will be responsible for the payment of separately metered utilities. For the next three months of the sublease, subtenant will be responsible for a monthly rent of $500 plus separately metered utilities. FOr months 10 – until the end of the lease on August 31, 2023, subtenant will be responsible for the full monthly rent of $1,000 plus metered utilities.
- Application deadline: Sunday, August 16, 2020 by 11:59pm submitted online HERE
- Ventures staff reviews applications and notifies top 3 clients on Friday, August 21, 2020 by 8pm.
- Top three applicants have interview with the Ventures selection committee and walk through of the space: August 24-28, 2020
- Ventures communicates final decision by Friday, August 31, 2020
- Ventures client submits paperwork and signs sublease to onboard on September 1, 2020
- Client start date can vary between September – November
Elements of Proposal
- First and Last Name
- Phone number
- Business name
- Social media handles (Instagram, Facebook)
- Review sites (if applicable)
- Type of business
- Number of years in business
- What is the structure of your business? (Sole proprietorship, Partnership, LLC, C-Corp, S-Corp, Other)
- If partnership, partner’s name
- Do you have an active Washington State Business License?
- Itemize your tenant improvement needs
- Will you require financing or additional capital for this project? YES/NO (Checking yes will not impact your application)
- If yes, how much?
Additional documents (please upload to QuestionPro or email to email@example.com):
- Summary of business plan with projected financials and cash flow (please see attached business plan example)
- 2019 business tax return (schedule C or Form 1120) OR 2019 P&L + Q4 2019 bank statement
- 2018 business tax return
- Copy of business licenses
- Current business lease agreement, if applicable
- If a partnership or LLC, copy of Partnership Agreement or LLC Agreement
- Copy of Articles of Incorporation/Formation (if applicable)
- Statement of impact (optional as a place for clients to describe the impact of the opportunity for their business and/or describe historical financials or business trajectory)
- Please contact Bonnie Chiffelle, Training and Incubation Specialist for any questions or comments.
Si necesita ayuda para completar la solicitud en inglés, comuníquese con nosotros al contacto a continuación para recibir asistencia: