Start Your Business with Ventures!
We will be kicking off our winter programming with two Get Ready for Business workshops. The Get Ready for Business workshop is the entry point into Ventures and is a required step before the Business Development Training. You can learn more about our program structure here.
What we look for in the Ventures client:
- Do you fall within our income guidelines?
- Are you focused on a single business idea and ready to start a “micro” or very small for-profit business?
- Do you have experience or training that relates to the business you want to open?
- Are you at least 18 years old?
- Do you work well in a group and are you willing to listen and learn from others?
We will be offering two Business Development Training this winter, one in English and one in Spanish.
Monday, February 27th, 5:30-9:00pm
Taller en Español
Miércoles, 25 de Enero, 5:30-9:00pm