Learn how to sell online
This five-section self-paced online training course will get you ready to sell your physical or digital products online.
The course will cover the basics of planning, designing, marketing and managing an e-commerce site. Upon successful completion of the course, participants will have the option to apply to sell on the Ventures’ e-commerce site, the Ventures Marketplace.
At the end of the course, you’ll walk away with:
- An online toolkit full of with exercises, resources, and information
- E-commerce business plan
- Knowledge and skills you need to manage your e-commerce store
- Opportunity to apply to sell your products on Ventures’ e-commerce store, the Ventures Marketplace
- Platform basics
- E-commerce vocabulary & concepts
- User experience & customer expectations
- Legal considerations, security & compliance
- Fulfillment, inventory management, packaging & postage
- Attended an Orientation. (Haven’t done it yet? Learn how to get started)
- Graduated from the Business Basics Course
- Met with a Ventures Business Coach and enrolled in Specialized Services
- We are currently not offering this course. You can use your Specialized Services password you received from your business coach to sign-up to get notified when it becomes available.