Learn more about tax reform and prepare for filing 2018 taxes.
- Business Tax Resources Guide: Learn the options and services available to help you file taxes.
- Bookkeeping and Accounting Resources: Thinking of hiring a tax professional to file your taxes? Reference this guide to define bookkeeping vs. accounting, tips to help your search, and find a list of professionals recommended by your Ventures peers.
- IRS Publication: Steps to Take Now to Get a Jump on Next Year’s Taxes
- IRS Webinar: Tax Reform for Employers
- IRS Webinar: Tax reform for Individuals & Families
Ventures’ Business Tax Workshops
- Federal Business Tax Workshops: Thursday, January 10 and Thursday, January 24
- City & State Taxes Workshop: Tuesday, January 15
- One-on-one appointments with Ventures’ Capital Products Manager, Erin Williamson: Can’t attend a workshop? Schedule a meeting with Erin through the Client Portal that works for you.
Updated on 12/6/2018.In Courses & Workshops, Microfinance, Training Spotlight